Sunday, April 15, 2012

Boys and Voice

I am not a hipster but If I am going to pretend I am, I'd say that the Scottish accent is the dubstep of all the world's accent. 

I recently had this CVOICE (Implementing Cisco Voice Communications and QoS) training and Neil Anderson served as our instructor. He is from Aberdeen, Scottland and ooohhh boy, he has an orgasmic way of speaking. Aside from that, he is a CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) in Voice (highest certification for a Cisco voice professional), he has multiple tattoos and he is crazy enough to quit his job once in his life to travel/backpack.
Sounds like my kind of guy.
But oh well, too much for wishful thinking, he has been married twice with a couple of kids so I don't think I stand a chance even if its just for one night *wink wink*.

He did this though and it puts a smile on my face every time I stare at this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment