Saturday, February 16, 2013

UP Fair 2013

It is February 15. The day after the mass-retail-made-up-celebration called Valentine's day.

Yesterday, I have been trying to control myself to not post any anti-Valentine status and I succeeded. But residue photos of flowers and chocolates and all those crap in my Facebook news feed today are really testing my bout. 

Oh well, what a better way to celebrate Single Awareness Day than to rock out in UP Fair with my single and fabulous friends.


No, we are not bitter at all. These girls constantly remind me that it is better to be single than to be unhappily attached. That it's better to discuss our dreams of traveling the world than to complain about each other's spouses. I have always thought that single people are just too picky, but I realized that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being extra critical when it comes to choosing someone that you will spend the rest of your life with and give up your dreams for.

And again no, Disney princesses didn't fucked up our expectations about love. It's more of how Joan of Arc, Amelia Earhart, Florence Nightingale, Helen Keller, Emily Dickinson and Marie Curie showed us what we are capable of. 

Ok, enough of the heavy stuff, here are the fun we had in this year's UP Fair.

The Abot-kayang Ticket
Rock Climbing, Deadly Roller Coaster, Small Circumference Flying Fiesta, Deadlier Octopus 
Leche Flan, Takoyaki, Ihaw-isaw Madness
The Bands

No comments:

Post a Comment