Saturday, December 29, 2012

D-day B-day


I logged in Zuckerberg's kingdom at 12/21/2012 06:00 GMT +8 and that early, it already annoyed me. People counting down to the end of the world. SRSLY. Another reason why I got annoyed though is that I haven't received any birthday greeting on my wall yet. Hehe.

I don't really make a big fuss about my birthday but I decided to make this year different. This year I decided to celebrate it with a small feast with my family. Well yeah, maybe at the back of my head I was thinking that if the world will really end on that day, at least I get to celebrate it with my loved ones. 

Funny how even my family was surprised that I celebrated my birthday with them and they kind of believed that it might really be the end of the world because of it. Well, it is not called Doomsday, its called getting old and appreciating the things you have in your life. 

Come to think of it, it was actually the best birthday I could ever remember. It was definitely better than last year. 12/21/2011, I just took the CCNA Voice exam, opened an account in Citisec Online brokers and renewed my Electronics Engineer license. 

Wow, I just realized that how I celebrate my birthday sort of determine how my year was. 2011 was a busy-productive-career-focused year, thus my 12-21-2011 activities. 2012 was a laid-back-finding-my-happiness year and that is why I decided to be with the most important people in my life. Oh well, too much for talking about my birthday. I am just excited with how 12-21-2013 is going to be like. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment